Saving Bank Account
- We offer 3.00% Interest on Savings Bank Deposit as per directives of Reserve Bank of India.
- Customer has to maintain minimum balance or ₹ 2,000/- for Cheque Book facility and ₹ 1,000/- for Without Cheque Book facility.
- We also open zero balance Basic Saving Bank Deposit Account with certain conditions / limited transaction.
- We offer nomination facility for all deposit accounts.
- Customer can open single / joint account and that account can be operated as per instruction like Any One, Jointly Any Two, Either or Remaining Survivor etc.
- Customer can open Savings Account for his / her minor children.
- We offer Computerised passbook to our Account holders.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation [DICGC] in which customers deposits are insured up to ₹ 1,00,000/-.
Rules and Regulation for Savings Bank Account
- Every Depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per directives of Reserve Bank of India.
- The Customer has to give all the valid proof under KYC norms at the time of opening an account as per guidelines of Reserve Bank of India.
- Guardian can open Minor's Savings Account. Birth Proof of Children is required.
- The Bank's management having right to close the account after notice if account holder do not keep sufficient balance to clear inward cheques.
- The customer must have to preserve his / her cheque book and passbook in his custody. The Bank is not responsible for any misuse of cheque book and pass book.
- Interest on Savings deposit is calculated on daily balances as per directives of Reserve Bank of India.
- The customer without cheque book facility will be given withdrawal form at the time of payment. The withdrawal form will be given to the account holder only and only at the time of payment.
- The Passbook should be accompanied with the withdrawal form.
- Stop payment of particular cheque/s facility is available but the customer has to keep sufficient balance to match the cheque amount then only the cheque will be returned with the reason of stop payment and stop payment charges will be levied from the account.
- The Bank is having all rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulation.
Documents required to open Savings Bank Account
- Recent Passport Size Photograph - 3 Copies
- PAN Card / Form 60
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate for minor account
Note: Customers must carry all original documents for verification.