- Copy of Last Three years income tax return, Pan Card If Applicant is businessman in that case last three years copies of balance sheet, income tax return of the proprietor/partner,statement of capital account.
- If property is to be purchased under housing scheme,the copies of documents,such as share certificate,allotment-letter,saledeed,revenue records of 7/12.
- Three photographs of Applicant
- Business proof of Applicant
- Applicant's Pan card / Partner's Pan Card / Limited Company's Pan card
- Bank account statement of last 2 years
- Stock statement of the business.
- Applicant has to show all original documents to the bank for verification with zerox copy. Original documents will be returned to applicant after verification.
- Photograph-two copies
- Last tax bill
- Last income tax return copy
- Address proof-electric bill /telephone bill (any one)
- Photo proof-Pan card / Voter card / Driving license/Aadhar card (Any one)
- The limit will be decided on the basis of turn over (sales) / projected sales i.e. 20% of turnover (sales) or projected sales against stock 30% margin of stock.
- Applicant has to provide collateral security to the tune of 70% of the limit by way registered mortgage declaration of residential premises, office, shop, godown, shed etc.
- Insurance of stock and mortgage property to be taken in favour of bank by the applicant.
- Original documents such as share certificate, Sale deed, Tax receipt allotment letter are required for registered mortgage of the property.
- Title clearance and valuation report will be done by approved lawyer and valuer of the bank. Applicant has to pay their fees.
- Applicant has to submit stock statement at the end of quarter and before 10th of the next quarter.
- The applicant has to provide two guarantors.
- Limit is subject to renewal after 12 months.
- Applicant has to take share @ 1%, 2%, 2.5% of the limit.
- Processing charges upto Rs. 1000/- will be levied on sanction.