|Sr.No.||Loan Amount||Interest Rate||Period||Security|
|1||Upto 25 Lacs||10% to 11%||180 Months||Registered equitable mortgage over finance property.|
|2||Above 25 Lacs||10% to 11%||180 Months||Registered equitable mortgage over finance property.|
- All rates are subject to revision from time to time.
- Copy of Last Three years income tax return / Pay slip of last 3 months.
- If Applicant is businessman in that case last three years copies of balance sheet, income tax return of the proprietor/partner,statement of capital account.
- If property is to be purchased under housing scheme,the copies of documents,such as share certificate,allotment-letter,saledeed,revenue records of 7/12.
- Copy of authorised building plan.
- Copy of receipt of advanced payment-made/copy of agreement to sale
- Copy of title clearance certificate given by the advocate/ solicitor.
- Consent letter from the society about noting of charge of the bank.
- Three copies of Photograph.
- Copy of PAN Card
- Address proof - electric bill /telephone bill (any one)
- Photo proof - Pan card / Voter card / Driving license (Any one)
- Photograph- two copies
- Last tax bill
- Last income tax return copy
- Address proof - electric bill /telephone bill (any one) As per KYC norms
- Photo proof - Pan card / Voter card / Driving license/Aadhar card (Any one) As per KYC norms
- Original documents of property to be submitted to the bank. Registered mortgage of property to be done in favour of bank.Bank charge will be noted in society's record.
- Margin - 15% for new/old property.(Ready possession)
- N.A/.N.O.C and BU permission required for sanction of Housing loan.
- Applicant will have to take insurance of the building in favour of bank.
- Loan amount with interest will be repaid within 240 equal monthly instalments.
- Applicant has to submit original share certificate of the Society/Association, Municipal Tax bill, Tax receipt, sales deed etc, for registered mortgage of the property.
- Title clearance and valuation report will be done by approved lawyer and valuer of the bank. Applicant has to pay their fees.
- Applicant has to take share @ 2.5% of the limit.
- Processing charges will be levied on sanction amount as per rules.