- Customer can open Current Account with minimum balance of ₹ 5,000/-.
- We offer 45 pages cheque book.
- We offer nomination facility for all individual accounts and proprietary concern accounts.
- We offer Monthly, Yearly or Periodical Statement to our Customers for their reconciliation purpose or any other purpose.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation [DICGC] in which customers deposits are insured up to ₹ 1,00,000/-.
Rules and Regulation for Current Account
- Every depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per directives of Reserve Bank of India.
- The Customer has to give all the valid proof at the time of opening an account under KYC norms as per guidelines of Reserve Bank of India.
- The Bank's management is having right to close the account after notice if account holder do not keep sufficient balance to clear inward cheque.
- The customer must have to preserve his / her cheque book in his custody. The Bank is not responsible for any misuse of cheque book.
- Cheque book charges will be debited from the account at the time of issue of cheque book. Other Charges which will be applicable will also be deducted from the account.
- Stop payment of particular cheque/s facility is available but the customer has to keep sufficient balance to match the cheque amount then only the cheque will be returned with the reason of stop payment and stop payment charges will be levied from the account.
- The Bank is having all rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulation.
- No interest will be paid in Current Account.
Documents required to open Current Account
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card of Proprietor / Partners / Directors
- Recent Passport Size Photographs of Proprietor / Partners / Directors - 3 Copies
- Address Proof of Business (Any One) 1. Electricity Bill (not more than 2 months old) 2. Landline Telephone Bill (not more than 2 months old) 3. Municipal Tax Bill
- Registration Certificate of firm / shop and establishment / SSI / GST or any Government Registration Certificate
- Partnership Deed along with Registration of Firms Certificate.
- Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association and Latest Form No. 32 (For Company Account).
- Resolution to operate the account. (For Company Account).
- PAN Card of Business.
Note: Customers must carry all original documents for verification.